FlyFF Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slipy's GM application

2 posters

Go down

Slipy's GM application Empty Slipy's GM application

Post  Slipy Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:34 pm

Name:Nick
IGN:MasterHeroWork (When Server Up)
What Will You do to help server: I will report bugs on forums help develope if you need any help. If people are abusing bugs i will report to forums and make a Ban Request and make a screenshot of bug and bug abuse.

Game Master Experinence: I have been GM on 3 other FlyFF Servers Non-Hamachi. I have been a GM on WOW. I know all the commands on Flyff.

How much time will you spend on server: I can spend a lot of time on server. 3 to 5 hours every 2 or 3 day sometimes i can be on more than other.

Other Information: I am level 41 on eFlyFF assist my name is Jimmy12 on eFlyff. I like WoW and Flyff I like playing sports. My time is -5 GMT. I like dogs too.

Thanks For reading, Slipy (nick)

Slipy

Back to top Go down

Slipy's GM application Empty Re: Slipy's GM application

Post  timmeijers Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:29 pm

the screenshot of bug abusers is good ... we just ask all players to do it its nothing special its just appreciate the server...

your experiences... well ur 13 and u have been gm on 3 servers and wow ... you do well in 1 year then >.< flyff is 12+ and wow is 16+ if i am right,
and the commands will be different then the caali commands so u won't know them till we tell u.. so.. thats not in use to our files...

3-5 hours a day or in 2-3 days 1 day is good 2-3 is to less

and wtf lvl 41 on eflyff wtf i can get that in 1.5 day so wtf thats less xD i got like 9 lvl 60+

GMT -5 hmm im GMT +1 so thats 6 hours earlyer...

ty for the apply we will think of it and nominate ppl who intrest us the most when the server coming up

timmeijers
Admin

https://flyffburning.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Slipy Thu Aug 20, 2009 11:44 pm

So thats means i am not GM but i am nomitnatied to be one. i can be on more if you want and i was only playing on lvl 41 for like 2 days. I have lvl 93. on eFlyFF too.

Slipy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down