FlyFF Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

. Empty .

Post  1257731975385 Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:29 pm

Last edited by 1257731975385 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

. Empty Re: .

Post  MattAndAlena Mon Aug 24, 2009 1:55 am

ehh....

uhm..wow.. (wow not good)

idkk.
MattAndAlena
MattAndAlena

Back to top Go down

Post  SpearMint Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:10 am

SasukeXD200-REBORN-17-Yea wrote:Ok guys firstly i am in a hurry soo i will be this as fast as i can so sorry if i misspsell anything. 1. i am the great sasuke uchiha and yes i still like naruto the anime but hey i just love anime and gaming ummm i'm 17 years old right now...single...and i live in the czech republic...i was also the first to get banned in the FB chat like a loooong time ago XDD 2.i am using 2 computers...XD and i wont be on chat that much cause its kinda boring but i will try to be on chat as much as i can...also tim...your a girl? or a dude? 3. (MY LIFE) well usually i am home almost always and i usually draw manga or i go gaming or just watch vids or watch some anime on youtube. 4. umm if you think i will be suitable to be GM then please make me one i won't do it for the command..cause well to tell you the truth i don't like flyff that much and i don't really need to command someone or have the duty of a GM but it would be nice if i was one cause i get bloody suit and stuff 5. if someone asks me a question then i will try to answer and help them look i'm not trying to get on anyones good side like everyone else here trying to act good and have a good app for tim so he can pick you....XD if your doing that then...your weird xDDD anyway yeah....ps i miss the ye old FB crew...aww yes...good times.........good times....... ~Sasuke Wink

if you dont like flyff that much why play.
1, u didnt give ANY ideas on what experiance you have. drawing wll not help you tbh o.O
2, "but it would be nice if i was one cause i get bloody suit and stuff" in it for the equips much?
3, no one is trying to impress tim in their apps. everyone is honest and those who arent wont get gm. simple as that.
4, you musta got banned for a reason i mean seriously man o.O
5, whats it matter that your single LOL
6,did you just ask tim if he was a he/she O_o i mean his name could give you a clue. hes a DUDE :l
7,you HAVE to go on the chat sometimes as how the hell can you help people out....

the list i have for you is endless.
i dont like your app but its tims choice.

SpearMint

Back to top Go down

Post  1257731975385 Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:51 am

Last edited by 1257731975385 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  SpearMint Mon Aug 24, 2009 12:27 pm

SasukeXD200-REBORN-17-Yea wrote:LOOOOOOOOL what would i expect from FB n00bs i mean like wth do you think yu are...i know newbies to FB xDD your just weird people trying to get on tims good side and try to make yourself as goooood as possible so you'll look like a responible person. 1. like i said i was in a damn hurry 2. if you are GMs then this FB server will fall...again...cause of GMs showing off and saying..I HELP PEOPLE ON CHAT!!!....yeah right all you do is tell them the server is down...another thing is i hate strict people and people who lie about being responsible and they will help this server as possible...you know...being GM isn't that special i was KINDA applying cause i wanted to try it out. 3.yes i did want bloody suit..cause back then...FB didnt sell them tim only gave them to donaters or GMs. 4.like i said i would do the damn "12345" thing why i wanna be a damn GM but like i said I WAS IN A EFFIN HURRY!!! 5.heheh i would like to give a shout out to the old FB crew out there....YOU RULE!!!!!!!!! ps. i miss you teshii......................sigh.........~Sasuke
well what else can u help them with?.
and fyi, the server will only fall if YOU become gm.
and scrict people are needed to make a good server.
if they werent strict then theyre would be no rules.
and btw,
idc if it was only given to pixies. thats a silly reason for wanting gm.
and being gm IS special. u get the nice feeling of helping new players get into the server
and start theyre journey ~

anyway im not gonna reply to your silly msgs anymore ~

Ciao~
(idc if i didnt spell something right.)

SpearMint

Back to top Go down

Post  MattAndAlena Mon Aug 24, 2009 3:33 pm

Sasuke, quit bitchin about the past.

I don't show off my masculinity for nothing =.=

i'll drive over there at 16 THATS RIGHT WHAT NOW

you have 2 wait till ur 18

Keep startin shit i will see to it that you are banned.
MattAndAlena
MattAndAlena

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum