FlyFF Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dice Admin/Gm Apply

2 posters

Go down

Dice Admin/Gm Apply Empty Dice Admin/Gm Apply

Post  Dice Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:55 am

Name: Jeramiah Jones

Date of Birth: Feb 28 1992

Timezone: Gmt -5 (Est)

Why do you want to be a GM: I would like to become a gm because i would love to experience the feeling and rush of being asked tons and tons of questions from people who don't know how to play xD, i also love helping others, holding events (not to many) and just to be there when needed if its dealing with a hacker to helping someone with questions they may need someone to answer them so i would be thaat person if hired xD

How Long have you been playing Flyff: i've been playing off and on, i started in v4 then quit and restarted in v6 and played since.

How long have you been playing Flyff Burning: Well i've been play flyffburning for about two weeks now and its been very interesting and fun well that is befor it went down.

How well do you know the Flyff World: i know it like the back of my hand i have no problems at all i know where every place is.

How do you think you can compare with the current GMs: Well to be honest im a pretty fun guy i get along with other very well but when its time for work its time to work im always focus on whats important.

Do you have any experience Being a GM in flyff: yes i do have experience ive been a Gm in about 4 servers including mines thats in hamachi well im owner still working on some things out i know all the Gm commands and im trying to learn how to become a Developer and im also an Admin in my friends server cloudcomflyff.

this is both gm/forum mod/Admin app

if i dont get hired i'll still be happy

Thanks for reading this and have a great day

-Dice Cool
Dice
Dice

http://xat.com/cloudcomflyff

Back to top Go down

Dice Admin/Gm Apply Empty Re: Dice Admin/Gm Apply

Post  1257731975385 Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:54 am

Last edited by 1257731975385 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Dice Admin/Gm Apply Empty lol

Post  Dice Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:12 pm

lol well thxs dude i had no choise but to play for 2 weeks thats when it went down but it was pretty cool and yeah 2 weeks i sall i need im extreamly active but not as active because of school and i work bu ton im most of the time
Dice
Dice

http://xat.com/cloudcomflyff

Back to top Go down

Dice Admin/Gm Apply Empty Re: Dice Admin/Gm Apply

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down