FlyFF Burning
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game/Chat Moderator Applications.

2 posters

Go down

Game/Chat Moderator Applications. Empty Game/Chat Moderator Applications.

Post  Crimson Fri Sep 04, 2009 8:01 pm

well here it goes,

I have at least 4 years of Fly For Fun experience and its players 6months to a year of Fly For Fun Private Servers
I have never been a Game or Chat Moderator only because I never Applied I do not know all GM commands by heart but I have a list of all of them I am reasonable and do not give people hand-outs friend or otherwise I don't like power so I wont abuse it if I get it.

Chat Moderator when I'm on the game i'm in the chat and mostly always am reading what people say I hate spammers and people bitching about how a different server has this or that and will give fair warning and my following actions will fall on what they say next not by my mood.

I guess thats it I don't use punctuations as you can see that often and that is because I don't really type for long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~EDIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
my game time will most likely be Monday- Friday[sometimes Saturday] 6:40A.M. - 3:00P.M.
otherwise i'm on a computer without Windows[runs on linux] and will only be able to be in chat.
thats all thanks.

~Crimson
Crimson
Crimson

Back to top Go down

Game/Chat Moderator Applications. Empty Re: Game/Chat Moderator Applications.

Post  1257731975385 Sat Sep 05, 2009 12:31 pm

Last edited by 1257731975385 on Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:08 pm; edited 3 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Crimson Sat Sep 05, 2009 2:52 pm

SasukeXD200-REBORN-17-Yea wrote:LOL!! 4 years...yeah..riiiiiiiiight like tim willl belive ya? and since your new you should know that when you get GM you get CM and FM and if you were just applieng to be a CM then your in the wrong place..if GM then....i don't know..you seem strict and i hate strict people..we also dont even know your age..so you might be just 12 or 11..which is low..for me i would say no..but its tims...or ...sarahs choice..~Sasuke

ok i'm 18 19 on the 19th and 4 years i have so played started in Japanese with a English patcher someone made i started on GPotato flyff at v4 and stayed on there till v9 i quit but no one really ever quits flyff started on privater servers after about 20-30 different MMORPGs and FPSRPGs i said CM/GM because i'm not always in the game but mostly in the Chat seeing as how the computer i use when playing is not mine....and i'm not strict i don't care what people do as long as their not bothering me or others.[unless its hacking/bug abuse/glitching]but an HPS will be active so i don't see much of a problem with hackers scamers is always just a warning because if you get scammed its on you not the scamer...if i'm wrong about that correct me but dont question my game time i've been a gamer for 14 years of my life and if you count right that all of it other then the first 5

~Crimson
Crimson
Crimson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down